Friday, March 4, 2011

A few things...

I am really sorry about the lack of posting today, but I had a super busy day!  So I was thinking I would just leave you with a few things for the weekend.

First, I am absolutely dying for this bag right now!  It's the Proenza Schouler PS1 Medium leather satchel.  I am seeing it everywhere.  And in every color.  I am especially coveting the leather 'Smoke' and 'Midnight', and the suede 'Grass' colors!   And I am trying desperately to find a cheaper look-a-like.  If you find one, let me know.


Second, I am excited to maybe try and cook again sometime this weekend?  I was thinking maybe something like this?

Prosciutto and Brie Sandwich with Fig Jam and Spicy Greens



  

Third, I am moving into a larger room in my apartment in a couple months.  I am already super excited about the amount of space I will be able to decorate and do whatever I want with.  That is why I will be looking at this website all weekend!  Amazing stuff people!


Well thats all for this week folks!  Enjoy your weekend!  I know I will!


No comments:

Post a Comment