Thursday, March 3, 2011

Date Night

Growing up my parents always took either Friday or Saturday night to get out of the house, just the two of them.  They would go to dinner and a movie, and leave us kids at home!  I took a que from them and told boyfriend we are installing 'Date Night'.  He agreed that it was a great idea, and that it would force us to try out new restaurants and fun things to do in New York!  


Last week was my turn to decide what we were doing.  And what better thing to do on a date than go bowling?  We went all the way over to Chelsea Piers on a Wednesday night, and had a BLAST!  I am probably one of the WORST bowlers to exist, but I still just love it!  After two hours of bowling, some nachos, sliders, and a hurt ego we called it a night!









(I also received a single beautiful blue rose after a "fashionably" late arrival by boyfriend.)

1 comment:

  1. It was an awesome datenight we had a lots of fun and lots of food!
    Can't wait to go back !

    ReplyDelete