Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Leopard Print Jacket

Here is a little short story for you.

Meet Leopard Jacket.
Jacket is from Reiss.
I coveted jacket for months.
I went back and forth on whether or not I should buy leopard jacket.
But, I finally came to the conclusion that I did not want pretty leopard jacket to hurt bank acount.
So I did not buy her.  :(
Then a miracle happened...
A SALE!!!!!
And guess who ended up buying pretty leopard jacket for me...
Boyfriend!
(And at 70% off)
He is so great!






Outfit:

Pretty Leopard Jacket: Reiss,  Blouse: Reiss (also in that 70% off sale),  Jeggings:  Hudson,  Shoes:  Nine West Wedge Booties,  Bracelet: Old thing from like Middle School?

Also...Please excuse my ugly face and ratty hair in these pictures.  It was early on a Saturday morning!

1 comment: